GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado, January 15, 2017 – Echo Summit Property Management, a leading Denver and Ft. Collins-based Property Manager, is proud to announce that it will once again offer the popular “Property Management Trends and Issues” continuing education course, taught by its CEO and founder, Scott Lukes.
The 2 hour continuing education course, approved by the Colorado Division of Real Estate, is also known as the “Red Bull” course, given the presenter offers cans of Red Bull to the attendees given the fast-paced nature of the presentation. The course covers critical aspects of landlording in the Denver and Ft. Collins areas. It is intended for both investors and real estate agents, and covers to following topics:
- The critical DO’S and DON’Ts in managing properties
- Dealing with legalization of MARIJUANA
- Recent area rental STATISTICS
- Handling lease VIOLATIONS and late rent
- TENANT SELECTION criteria and posting
- SECURITY DEPOSIT accounting and disposition
- HOA docs and relations
- Important NOTICES: 3-day demand letter, substantial violation, ARE-agreement regarding eviction
- Recent TRENDS and local Issues
To learn of course dates/times, please contact us at email@example.com, or call 303-768x8255 x213 for details.
About Echo Summit Property Management
With nearly 1,000 properties managed, Echo has the experience, technology, process and scale that sets us apart from the pack. Echo is the preferred choice for local investors and Realtors who understand that there can be no compromise in quality and ethics in property management. Our approach and philosophy are simple... once you start treating an investment property like a -rental-, it will eventually dilapidate into one. ALL WE DO