Windsor Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Windsor Rental Property
With over 1,000 properties managed, and pioneers of RentHammer and the 16-Touch inspection system, Echo has the experience, technology, process and scale that sets us apart from the pack. Echo is the preferred choice for local investors and real estate agents who understand that there can be no compromise in quality and ethics in the choice for Windsor property management.
Our approach and philosophy are simple... once you start treating an investment property like a "rental," it will eventually dilapidate into one.
Property management is the core service ensuring that your property is managed to the highest standards during the rental cycle. Where other Windsor property managers simply collect rent and oversee maintenance, Echo Summit better serves the owner by conducting 12 annual drive by inspections and are inside the property an average of 4 times a year. Best of all we have no maintenance mark-ups and hire only the best vendors and pass our considerable purchasing power right to the owner.
Vacancies are the number-one killer for a rental property. Echo Summit has an unparalleled wealth of experience in the Windsor rental property leasing.... locating qualified tenants and placing them quickly into homes that match their needs. Not surprisingly, this process takes a tremendous amount of resources and know-how.
Core Property Management Service
Echo Summit will ensure that your rental property is managed to the highest standards during the rental cycle. Where most PM firms simply collect rent and oversee maintenance, Echo Summit better serves the owner by conducting frequent detailed inspections with detailed owner reports, and performing routine maintenance that is often neglected.
What Makes Echo Summit Special?+
- Sole Focus on Property Management - no real estate, loan origination or selling toasters out of the loading dock... we are one of Colorado's last and largest pure-play PM companies!
- Highest Standards for Quality of Service - whether it is the quality of how we manage properties, or passion for customer service, everything at Echo is done to the highest standards, and highest code of ethics possible
- Expert Use of Process and Technology - enhances efficiency while recusing cost and liability
- Agency-Level Marketing - maximizes rent and minimizes days-on-market by ensuring maximum attention is drawn to YOUR property
- Passion for the Tenant - ongoing communications, including frequent "is your experience perfect?" calls, ensures your property is being treated well, and also reduces turnover
Make sure and visit our blog for the latest in Property Management techniques, issues and regulations.
Inquire About Our Services
Our Property Management Service Includes:
1 - Expert Management, Maintenance and Presence at Property:+
- Industry-leading '16-touch' inspection system ensures property maintained as a home (typically 12 physical drive-by's and internal presence 4 times per year)
- Monthly rent collection and late rent enforcement
- Detailed monthly management statement and dedicated online Owners Portal
- Ongoing communications with owners to notify of property conditions, protection recommendations and other local issues
- Rental renewal notices to tenants
- Delivery and tracking of Pay or Quit or other correction notices when warranted
- Manage eviction proceedings if necessary
- Resident maintenance requests via phone, fax or website
- Assure rental property compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws
- Detailed Resident check-out process, where we hold Resident accountable to high standards for maintenance during their stay
2 - Detailed Professional Financial and Reporting+
Echo Summit utilizes the industry's most advanced property management software to ensure that our owners enjoy the most cutting-edge tools and resources for maximizing ROI. Even with that, software alone is not enough. Our staff of experienced property managers and accounting professionals place a careful human eye on every report, mailing and analysis generated by the systems. We also employ redundant back up systems (including a daily Blowfish-encrypted off-site backup), and a comprehensive disaster recovery plan to ensure operations continuity and data protection.
- Detailed accounting for all rents, expenses and security deposits
- All deposits are maintained in a Trust account as required by state real estate regulations
- Timely disbursement of funds to owner with detailed monthly statements
- Concise end-of-year statement provided for tax purposes categorizing all income and expenses, plus a Form 1099
- Copies of all work orders and receipts are kept on file throughout the year, and are available by request
- Property insurance, tax and mortgage bills can be managed for owner (optional)
3 - State of the Art Marketing and Leasing+
Echo Summit has an unparalleled wealth of experience in Windsor rental property leasing... locating qualified tenants, and placing them quickly into rental properties that match their needs. Not surprisingly, this process takes a tremendous amount of resource and know-how.
Best of all, you pay nothing until we lease your property!
Our Leasing service begins with cutting-edge marketing:+
- Property inspection and market analysis to help determine the appropriate lease rate for the property. Echo Summit is always on the forefront of rental trends and market conditions in order to ensure maximal rental income.
- High-impact, multi-faceted property marketing:
- Professional marketing and with cutting edge look / systems. Echo Summit spends a tremendous amount of time on creating the perfect high-impact ad that captures to strengths and personality of the property... This further ensures we attract the right type of Resident for the home
- RentHammer relational database technology improves efficiency and quality of generation and posting of hi-res online ads
- Comprehensive web-based marketing, such as Rentals.com, RentVine, Google Base,Craigslist, RentalHouses, Yahoo, Oodle, Vast and OLX (optional)
- Newspaper advertising (optional)
- Special direct marketing programs
- Realtor referral networks
- LARGE, professional metal "For Rent" sign is placed at your property... not a plastic throwaway
Beware of the professional
From the Rental Application to the background checks... everything will seem perfect...
until they stop paying rent, seek protection of the courts, and squat in your property for FREE for 6 months.
Our Leasing service then concludes with the industry' s most comprehensive 'Lease-up' process:+
- Personally interview all qualified Applicants
- Detailed employment, credit, criminal, sex offender and rental background checks
- Reference checks from previous landlords, employers and possibly county records
- Prepare and administer lease documents, including all disclosures, lead based paint, mold, house rules, etc.
- Detailed walk-through of the property prior to Resident occupancy
- Inspection Report for Residents to sign
- Collect first month's rent and place security deposit in FDIC-insured Trust account
- Discuss late payment penalties and implications of lease violation
- Notify tenants of rent increases and other assessments
- Maintain open communication to ensure good will
Property Maintenance Service+
Property maintenance-part art, part skill
As most of our customers have learned over the years, there is typically one right way - and many wrong ways - to do property repairs and maintenance... especially in the Windsor region, where extreme weather and 'exotic' building codes and are the norm.
Each of our uniformed service technicians is a master handyman, with the necessary skills and knowledge to address virtually any home maintenance issue.
Whether you own Windsor rental property and just need help with maintenance, or you want somebody to own the maintenance of your own home... or maybe just need a light fixture installed... we can help.
Windsor Area Information
A rich wheat farming district, the area around Windsor first drew permanent residents in the early 1870s. Two factors were to play a critical role in stimulating Windsor's early development: irrigation and the railroad. Irrigation increased crop variety and production and the railroad shipped this bounty to market. The town was platted in 1882, the same year the Windsor Railroad Depot was built, and incorporated in 1890. It was named for the Rev. Samuel Asa Windsor. By 1900, tariffs on foreign sugar had created a market for new sources of sugar. Research in the improved cultivation of sugar beets was taking place at Colorado Agricultural College in Fort Collins, and the capital to advance production and manufacture of beet sugar was coming together. In 1903 a factory for producing sugar from sugar beets was built in Windsor. Sugar beet cultivation required large numbers of "stoop laborers", a need that was met by ethnic German immigrants from Russia. With large families and a strong work ethic, the German-Russians who settled in Windsor and other sugar beet areas would achieve financial success within one generation and own the highest producing beet farms. The Great Western Sugar Company fueled Windsor's economy through the mid-1960s, when the Windsor factory closed. Plentiful water and land drew Kodak to Windsor where it opened a manufacturing plant on the heels of the sugar factory's closing.
Kodak's opening spurred economic development in the town, and a population surge as the sugar beet factory closed. Later in the 1980s Metal Container Corporation (MCC) opened a can factory and Deline Box Company opened a factory, which closed in December 2010, that primarily served the Budweiser facility in Fort Collins, Colorado. Source From Wikipedia